ANST - duct tape info

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jun 26 04:35:49 PDT 1998

Sandy M Koenig wrote:

> I have seen purple duct tape, but don't know where to get it.   Any
> clues?
>
> raven

  <snip>
> >For some sources and other comments about some
> >really neat colors of duct tape beyond gray, take a look
> >at this file in the COMBAT section of my Florilegium files:
> >
> >duct-tape-msg      (9K)  1/ 9/97    Sources for unusual colors of duct
> >tape.
> >
> >Stefan li Rous

Raven, did you even take a look at the file I mentioned? The question that
started the whole thread off that I saved came from someone asking where
to get purple duct tape.

I hate to clutter up this list with messages that are already in my files,
even if this file is small with less than three pages of info.

Does anyone check out the files I mention? If not, I have other projects
that I want to work on.

I have pasted the first message in the file below. There is even a
message from our own illustrious Don Tivar.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net