ANST - Several questions

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Fri Jun 26 09:40:14 PDT 1998

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998 05:34:11 EDT ravensmk at juno.com (Sandy M Koenig)
writes:

>>, I often find it interesting that many people in the SCA are into
computers,
>> gaming, Star Trek and X-Files among other things
>>
>>Don't forget Doctor Who! :)
>
>Yes, PLEASE don't forget our beloved Doctor.  I am a Whovian from LONG
ago

>raven

How would someone subscribe to a Startrek/sci-fi discussion list if they
do not have the ability to pull up websights? If anyone knows the E-mail
address and procedure (i.e. like writing to magordomo at ansteorra.org to
sign up for this one) please forward it to me. That would be a better
forum for this discussion (which I would love to take part it, but I
realize it does not pertain to this list).

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra

-----Are YOU fighting at TRF this year? Ask me for details-----