ANST - Re: ANST Bye

Michael Peters shdwstel at telepath.com
Fri Jun 26 11:54:48 PDT 1998

To all and sundry,

  I will be leaving the list for a while. Like any (semi-)living
organism it grows and changes. Hopefully in the future it will change
again into something more useful to myself and others.
  Currently, it seems that even the few serious topics are jumped onto
and twisted by others onto ___ ____ tangents (adjectives deleted)(gr).
  I have met in surreal way many interesting gentles whom I might not
otherwise have met. I feel I have been enriched by those meetings but
the list has changed. There is a sense of meanness growing out there as
evinced by the personal attacks (though private)on Mayne and delete
gravel as I will I find VERY few gems. I'm getting carpal tunnel from my
delete button.
  I hope to return to find it has changed again into something more
useful to me. As for now....The Ansteorran List? Let's not go there, tis
a silly place.

Yours,
Lord Mykaru