ANST - duct tape info

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jun 26 11:26:59 PDT 1998

SCOTT A WAGGONER wrote:
> Well, Stefan, since Raven cannot access your website, perhaps you woul
> be kind enough to paste the whole file (you said only three pages long)
> into an EMAIL message privately to her instead of jumping on her about
> it. I also had missed the original message that started the thread about
> the purple duct tape, and I as well cannot access websites either. I
> personally have no need for purple duct tape so I didnt feel the need to
> pursue it.
>
> Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB

You did not have to see the original message that started the thread. The
message that Raven QUOTED was the message where I mentioned the file and
where it could be found.

I am, as I have mentioned numerous times before, always willing to send
a file or my complete filelist by email in either Word 6.0 or text
format to anyone who wants them. For folks that do not have email, I
have also put files on a disk and mailed it to them. For those that
have WWW access, that is still the easiest method for them and me.

As my files range in size from 6K to 180K bytes, I do not send out the
files without a specific request. Should I? And if so, in what format?

I am concerned about the high amount of traffic on this list. One of the
last things I want to do is make this worse by posting unwanted messages
about my files. At the same time, I would like to help those find the
information they seek if I can. The replies that I have seen do reassure
me that some on this list do find the messages about particular files in
my Florilegium to be useful and so I will continue to post messages
detailing any files that I think will be useful.

It is frustrating to post information that you think can help someone
and then have them appear to ignore it by asking for the same information
again in a message quoting your message, as it appears they did not bother
to read your message or check the referances you gave.

Lord Stefan li Rous ASC, AST
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
stefan at texas.net