ANST - duct tape info

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Fri Jun 26 22:12:15 PDT 1998

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:26:59 -0600 "Mark.S Harris"
<rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com> writes:

Well apparently she missed the original reference, but as i stated she
cant access the website anyway.

>I am, as I have mentioned numerous times before, always willing to
>senda file or my complete filelist by email in either Word 6.0 or text
>format to anyone who wants them. For folks that do not have email, I
>have also put files on a disk and mailed it to them. For those that
>have WWW access, that is still the easiest method for them and me.

I agree, and I really wish I Icould afford regular WWW access, but right
now that is a luxury that I can't afford.
>As my files range in size from 6K to 180K bytes, I do not send out the
>files without a specific request. Should I? And if so, in what format?

If you could paste it into a private Email to her, I am sure she would
apreciate it. We cannot receive attached files and the like. Just text
Email. ( Yes, Juno Sucks, but it's all i got)

>I am concerned about the high amount of traffic on this list. One of the
>last things I want to do is make this worse by posting unwanted messages
>about my files.
 You're certainly right there. I get about 100 message a day it seems.

> At the same time, I would like to help those find the
>information they seek if I can. The replies that I have seen do reassure
>me that some on this list do find the messages about particular files in
>my Florilegium to be useful and so I will continue to post messages
>detailing any files that I think will be useful.

Definately keep informing everyone about them, though I can't look them
up, others who are interested can benifit.

>It is frustrating to post information that you think can help someone
>and then have them appear to ignore it by asking for the same
information
>again in a message quoting your message, as it appears they did not
bother
>to read your message or check the referances you gave.

Yes, I agree. I think it must have been a miscommunication or she didnt
realize that you might be able to Email her with it.

>Lord Stefan li Rous ASC, AST
>Barony of Bryn Gwlad
>stefan at texas.net

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra

-----Are YOU fighting at TRF this year? Ask me for details-----