ANST - Humorous SCA versions of hell...[long]

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Sat Jun 27 22:08:15 PDT 1998

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 PKieferjr at aol.com wrote:
> Or [a name] whose length rivals that of the longest name of a town
> in the world....and it's unpronounceable anyway!

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch bills
themselves as the longest town name in Britain.  I guess they want to
be modest because have no info about a lot of the world.

They have a website too.  See

http://llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.co.uk/

If you don't have cut-and-paste, may the Lord have mercy on your soul.
(Josh Mittleman / Arval Benecour, mittle at panix.com, posted this on
Friday on the SCA Heralds' mailing list.)

Daniel "that's *not a joke*" de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com;
if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work address.