ANST - Re: An annoyance that needs to end!

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Sun Jun 28 10:55:40 PDT 1998

Why don't you go get a life, Othar!   If that is all that it takes to
piss you  off, I hope you never become a knight. You are a real
disappointment.  I consider this behavior totally rude and unacceptable.
Do you send these vile little private Emails to everyone that fails to
snip their posts to an acceptable (to you) length?  If it bothers you
that much, just delete the messages and be done with it.  I believe a
personal attack on my lady was totally uncalled for.  Do you go up to
newcommers at events and yell at them for not conforming to YOUR ideals
of the SCA?

Mayne de la Croix