ANST - Re: An annoyance that needs to end!

Mararede at aol.com Mararede at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 12:06:42 PDT 1998

<< Sir Alexis LaBouche said:

 While some might take exception to Lord Othar's tone, I would suggest
 that everyone please stop to think whether your intended post might be
 sent privately rather than through a general reply.  Over the last
 several weeks there have been a number of people who have removed
 themselves from the list due to the nature, and number of posts.  >>

I have unsubscribed to this list  twice, maybe three times, because of the
flaming. It is a very good venue for information and contacts. I would like to
be able to use it as such.