ANST - Call for computer hardware

Pat St. Jean stjeanp at pdq.net
Sun Jun 28 12:06:26 PDT 1998

Unto the populace of Ansteorra, I send my greetings!

I'm trying to get a little project going here, and am in need of
assisstance from anyone in the Kingdom that can spare some parts.

There are a number of us here that are "computer nerds", and as such we
tend to collect odds and ends of hardware.  I'm proposing that we pool
those resources to build entry level machines for some of our less able
members.  They don't have to be hulking giants, just nice entry level
machines.

'Wolf mentioned that he manages to put a few a year together, and passes
them on to people under the condition that when they upgrade they pass
it on to someone else.  I think that that's a great idea.

Please, if you know of or have any parts, drop me a note.  Let's see
what we can do.

Felipé San Juan
Barony of Stargate
Kingdom of Ansteorra

--
Pat in Houston    1997 XLH 883 (Rocinante)    http://freeweb.pdq.net/stjeanp
AMA #628294 TMRA #32588 HOG #1027226          EKIII codes with me!

  "...any way the wind blows." -- Freddie Mercury/Queen