ANST - unsubscribe

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Sun Jun 28 16:47:50 PDT 1998

Well, since so many people seem to feel that Othar's rude attack on my
lady was totally wonderful and chivalrous and my rebuttal was vile and
evil, I have decided that this is the last straw with the SCA which I
have become increasingly disenchanted with.   If anyone wished to write
me, send it privately because I am unsubscribing from the Ansteorran
list, and quitting the SCA in general.  I am hereby resigning as
Chamberlaine of the Canton of Gate's Edge and cancelling any current and
future commitments to the SCA.

Scott Waggoner
Formerly
Mayne de la Croix
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra