ANST - awards (Deeds not Words)

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Sun Jun 28 19:13:51 PDT 1998

On Sun, 28 Jun 1998, sabella wrote:
> ooooooooops, and I did not pay attention, and sent this
> back......thinking I had sent it privately....
> > I am sending this privately. I agree with you totally,
[repeating the entire message she sent by mistake the first time]

May I give this as another argument for trimming quoted text before
sending -- that if something bad is mailed, your repeating it repeats
the offence?  Someone might not have seen it the first time, but
having had their attention called to it by your "oops!", they might
see it the second time.  Even if they have, it can still hurt seeing
it again.

Daniel "here, Peeve, here boy!  Good boy!  What a fine pet you are"
de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com;
if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work address.