ANST - Academy

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 05:49:57 PDT 1998

Greetings!

I had forgotten a couple of items of my last posting due to the long weekend
and a great event.  First, I found a number of items laying around - some I am
sure people would like to get back.  Please check your stuff and e-mail me
privatly on the item and its discription.

Also - a big thank you to Baron Llywelyn who ran the new comer and regular
tournament lists on Sunday.  He made those who wanted to fight and those who
needed to clean up the site very happy.  Thank you.

Learning to serve the dream,

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke