ANST - Hospitaler Needed for Gate's Edge

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Mon Jun 29 08:34:38 PDT 1998

As Kingdom Hospitaler I accept your resignation Mayne and thank you for
your time spent in service to your local group and the SCA.  I wish you
well in your future endeavors.

For any individual in Gate's Edge who wish to apply for the position of
Local Branch Hospitaler for Gate's Edge please contact either myself,
Lady Galena (the incumbent Kingdom Hospitaler)  or the regional
Hospitaler Baroness Valencia.  Our addresses are in the Black Star

Modius von Mergentheim
Kingdom Hospitaler (Until July 11 at 2:31 pm)

>>> SCOTT A WAGGONER <maynedelacroix at juno.com> 06/28/98 05:47pm >>>
wrote
" I am hereby resigning as Chamberlaine of the Canton of Gate's Edge and
cancelling any current and future commitments to the SCA.

Scott Waggoner
Formerly
Mayne de la Croix
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Anst