ANST - Question...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Mon Jun 29 09:18:49 PDT 1998

> The Society is about the strive for the ideal of chivalry (amoung
> other things).  Chilvary does not have a temper, Chivalry does not
> have foolish pride.

incorrect ... this is about humans.  chivalry *is* about temper, but the
lesson is to recognize that temper and control it.  chivalry *is* about pride
(foolish or otherwise), but the lesson is to transcend it.

> Don't think you mispoke? Want to make that clear? To Bad. That is
> nothing more than foolish pride wanting to say "I'm right, your
> wrong!" and that is not what Chivalry is about at all.

these are just surface manifestations .. to deal with the real source of these
things, you must enter the labyrinth and go deeper to the center and
confront the real master ... the deamon of ego.  i recommend the writings of
Joseph Campbell to explain the process.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves