ANST - list and SCA

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Mon Jun 29 09:18:49 PDT 1998

On 29 Jun 98, at 3:12, Sandy M Koenig wrote:

> well thanks everyone.   one of the things we enjoyed was SCA events.  I
> myself intend to forget this little incident, ...

good approach ... words only have power over you *if* you allow them do do
so.  sometimes the best approach is to either ignore them and teh source
completely or let them slide off - thus you make them and the sender
powerless.  added benefit is that when you refuse a battle with such and an
antagonist, you win, they lose and you usually infuriate them in the
process.

the world offers such a rich choice in worthwhile enemies, why waste your
time and energies on those that are truely unworthy?

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves