ANST - communication skills

kevon at corridor.net kevon at corridor.net
Mon Jun 29 10:10:27 PDT 1998

Rule #1 when posting, read, re-read, and re-read again your own
message (please note the Typo)

Althought the typo word, *respect*, may fit in context, the word I was
going to use was *expect* Things like this happen when you type at 100
WPM, you tend to type in words and phrases instead of single letters
at a time, and sometimes the wrong word slips out.