ANST - Sueing the Crown for a Peerage

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 13:41:03 PDT 1998

<< For those who may have missed this, I used this exact ceremony for my
 elevation to the Laurel, and so did Mistress Reginleif.  We varied the
 details a bit here and there, but anyone who was present for either will
 tell you that they were fascinating ceremonies. >>

I saw this at the latest Stargate 12th Night event.  I was both confused and
nervous.  I thought that this was a real occurence.  I wasn't sure of what was
going to happen.

Great performance, guys.  Y'all had me completely fooled.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
(Writing while suffering a head cold due to allergies.)