ANST - mailing lists and other things

JLB7852 at ACS.TAMU.EDU JLB7852 at ACS.TAMU.EDU
Mon Jun 29 16:27:18 PDT 1998

I keep getting deleted from the mailing lists, I check my e-mail regularly (I
work in a computer lab) and have sometimes received the digest version.  But,
sometimes, I get erased from the list...why?
Notes:  the current topic that has caused at least one member to leave the SCA,
is kinda sad.  I don't know anybody personally that is involved but the printed
word can sometimes have the same repercussions as the spoken word if written
without thought as to how it will be received.  IMHO, for that to be the last
straw makes you wonder what Mayne has had to put up with in the past.  I am
still relatively new in the SCA and though we have had problems in the shire, I
would rather try to work them out before playing with another group or quitting
the SCA altogether.  My personality is such that I don't give up very easily
unless given an awful good reason.  Anyway, that's my two cents...
Lady Jilleighanne
(the one who almost fainted at court at Squires when receiving her AoA)
Shire of the Shadowlands Hospitaler and Historian