ANST - Goodbye

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:24:41 PDT 1998

Daniel says;

>I hope you will pardon me in my ill humor and my ill humours, and
>allow me this catharsis.

SNIP

>There are pearls on this list.  Aquilanne and Lyonel.  Pug.  Gunnora!
>Stefan.  Gio.  Other names that will come to me in just moments.
>Nevertheless, old Pug Gervase has a farm, pug at pug dot net; the
>pearls are before swine, and the grunting mindless swine are churning
>their filth into the air.

SNIP

I hate to go, but I agree with Daniel, Galen, and all the others who
have left recently.  You win, have all of your personal chats, mud
slinging, DS9 conversations.  I will miss the list, and hopefully
someone like Gunnora, Gio, or the like will let me know when I can
re-subscribe; when the Ansteorran list gets interesting again. Until
then....So Long!

Terry A. Harper                             //\\
aka (SCA)                                   |  |
Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir      /\     ||     /\
Barony of Elfsea                      | \___/--\___/ |
Kingdom of Ansteorra                   \_/  \__/  \_/