ANST - Was Sueing the Crown-Now Lawyer Persona

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Jun 30 11:41:14 PDT 1998

John Yates wrote:

> j'lynn yeates stated, in part: "what happens if someone develops a
> *shudder* lawyer persona who specializes in handling these "cases"
> (grin)".
> To which I am tempted to ask if you have any particular historical era
> that would make for the best research into such a persona? :)

> Valstarr

Well, just in case you did want to find out a bit more about period
lawyers, you might want to take a look at this file in the COMMERCE
section (right next to the prostitution-msg file):

p-lawyers-msg     (23K)  4/ 3/96    Medieval laws and lawyers.

It appears that some period lawyers were thought of just as poorly
as some of ours are today.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net

(My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html)