ANST - Dance Teachers Event

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 30 19:26:04 PDT 1998

Greetings Friends!

I also think that this dance/ball idea is a good one.  I also think that the
Dance Teacher Event would be a great thing.  Here in the Northern Region we are
lucky to have some wonderful teachers of dance, and I think it would make a good
class at some event to have a "Roundtable Discussion for Dance Teachers."  It's
one thing to be able to take dance classes from these teachers, but I think it
would be equally nifty to have a time set aside to just "pick their brains"
without interrupting the dancing.

regards,
Gio.