ANST - Medieval or Not Medieval...

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:54:37 PDT 1998

Kattestoett was based on a real festival that has been celbrated every
three years since medieval time in the town of Ypres, Belgium.  We
stuffed the "dead" cats with bird seed so as not to pollute.  We had a
great time.  HLady Jan Ffynnon Gath (Spring of the Cat - which
represents Aquarena Springs and the SWT mascot)