ANST - King's College?

AuroraeB at aol.com AuroraeB at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 22:44:49 PDT 1998

Hi all,

I went to the page mentioned, and good job!  Those of us like me who are not
current subscribers to the newsletters, but who still would like to
participate can really use this info.  It would be nice and very helpful if
the details of events like site and feast fees and details, directions,
activity schedules and themes are available online for people to check out.
BTW, how difficult would it be to just scan the event announcements and put
them up on a page for all to see?  Would be a worthwile project.............

Thanks,
Tracy
(Aurorae)