ANST - On-line event announcements...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 2 06:46:32 PDT 1998

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998 01:44:49 EDT, AuroraeB at aol.com wrote:
> It would be nice and very helpful if
> the details of events like site and feast fees and details, directions,
> activity schedules and themes are available online for people to check out.
> BTW, how difficult would it be to just scan the event announcements and put
> them up on a page for all to see?  Would be a worthwile project.............

This is directly forbidden except by the individual and/or group who
published the event announcement. There are many mundane and legal
concerns regarding this and the Kingdom decided it was best to avoid
the circumstances and publish minimal information.

Unfortunately the Virtual Scribes' handbook is only now being started in
order for information like this to be desiminated to the populace. When
it is finalized it will be available on-line for all to read through.

In Service to the Kingdom,
Kingdom Virtual Scribe