ANST - Medieval or Not Medieval...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue Jun 2 12:07:38 PDT 1998

On 1 Jun 98, at 10:24, Keith Hood wrote:

> I just finished reading some posts involving experiments in
> gravitational physics using cats and buttered bread, and that sounded
> mighty like medieval science to me.  Seems to be a good change of pace
> from searching for the Philosopher's Stone.

as it was supposed to be (g)

fondly remember a event many, many moons ago where the "quest" was to find
certain item's ... including a grail, a philosphers stone, a shrubbery, and a duck
(care to guess where the last two came from?)

(nobody clue'd in that the "grail" was stealthing as a "period, dual-stein, ale-
hat" .... think norse-style helmet with inverted horns and tubing ....)

'wolf
.... slacking towards valhalla