ANST - an online quest

Rick Drake rdrake at okom.net
Wed Jun 3 06:53:42 PDT 1998

-

>Rick Drake wrote:

<snip>

>> >Lastly, of the ones that we can define where can we find them in
>> >publications?
>> >
>> ewwww you are a sick sick man aren't you.....hehe
>> Ainar Magnusson
>
>Well, no she's not. ;-)
>
>Stefan li Rous

Ok I give in a moment of complete and utter lunacy I managed to not read the
name of the person that posted the mssg....I appologize to the lady and will
promise to make a more def. attempt to read the mssg senders name....
Ainar Magnusson

P.S.  Oh and by the way I still say that was nasty.  You know how hard it
has suddenly become to find a copy of that movie to rent here now?????
Thank god for pause buttons too.

lol