ANST - Alrek's search for the Eternal Cities or Bun's fun in the Sun

Cameron Lewis camlewis at swbell.net
Wed Jun 3 19:56:10 PDT 1998

Sir Alrek here,

goodbye too all as I am off on a journey Questing the Eternal Cities in
Italy and Greece.  I am sorry I will be missing an air conditioned event
Octavia but I will think of you all in air conditioning while I climb
the sweltering hot hills of the Acropolis on Saturday morning.  I will
force my way into the monastaries for the Byzantine gold backed mosaics
and carry home with me as much as I can.  If I am lucky I will find a
computer with e-mail so I can send you a journal of the Adventures of
Sir Alrek.

Hold down the tempers while I am gone

Love to all,
Alrek