ANST - King's College?

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Thu Jun 4 11:20:16 PDT 1998

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:42:46 EDT, AuroraeB at aol.com wrote:

:>Why even include the bit about telepathic commands and receiving broadcast
:>through fillings?  Unless it was supposed to be humor.

Of course it was humor.  You should maybe recall what her husband
posted about her?

:>In using sarcasm, there is a FINE line between humorous and hateful.  Online,
:>you cannot see the persons face, so you cannot tell whether or not they are
:>smiling or sneering.
:>
:>But, I think we have been there on this list before.........................

Yes, we have, and why some people keep taking us back there I don't
know.

:>
:>Tracy
:>

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoA, AQR     If this post offends you, please tell me privately.