ANST - King's College?

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Thu Jun 4 18:43:23 PDT 1998

>are very used to Daniel's "humour" and even enjoy it.  Hopefully it
>won't be taken as mean or out to hurt someone, because I can assure
>you,
>that's not Daniel.  Rest assured, he'd respond the same way whether in
>
>person or on the list.

That may be the case, and if he would respond that way to my face, then
the better, however, either way I would take offense.
Not everyone knows everything, and I cerrtainly would not belittle
someone, even if it was meant to be humorous.
Some people are very sensitive about their intelligence
and no one likes to be made to feel stupid

If my postings about this matter are considered spam or useless, oh well.
 I don't appreciate anyone treating
me like this.   As for what Scott said he was defending me,
but some people took it as he was trying to be humorous
about my ignorance of technology.   he wasn't.  He was
merely stating that I am still learning.   Everyone has been new to
something at some time.   Wouldn't one expect those more experienced to
be more understanding

He made a good point.   It would be the same as a Laurel
giving a newbe heck about their costume, etc.

Raven