ANST - Anything But "King's College"!

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 4 19:22:35 PDT 1998

Hello to everyone who are posting under the subject line of "King's
College?" but aren't saying anything relevant to King's College:

Please stop.

Either change the subject line so we can recognize what's being talked
about and avoid the posts, or, better yet, just stop this thread.

Raven, let it go. Mistress Reginlief made an attempt to reassure you as to
Daniel's wont for tongue-in-cheek humor, and a couple other folk have
responded likewise. I'm sorry you were offended by Daniel's sense of humor,
it obviously hit a nerve for you. However, if you feel you need a personal
apology from him, or some kind of amends, please write him privately and
take it off the list.

Let's play nice, kids.

Aquilanne