ANST - Internet Access

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 4 20:46:46 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

>> You have Internet access.  Maybe e-mail only, but if you can
>> send e-mail to me, we're on the same network(s), and the
>> network is called the Internet.

HL Hellen says:

>You don't HAVE to have internet to send or receive e-mail.  You just
>have to have your computer connected with by LAN line or modem to a
>electronic mail server that has internet access.  You may never "see"
>the internet and still get your e-mail.

Sorry, but this is an incorrect use of terminology.  Daniel was addressing
*access* to the Internet.  If you have any sort of connection whatsoever to
a electronic mail, you have Internet access.  Now, you *can* have access to
the Internet without having access to websites, which is--I believe--the
actual complaint the original poster meant to make.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace