ANST - Documentation question

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Jun 5 08:06:19 PDT 1998

     So, I was web-surfing the other day and ran across Master Richard of
     Wymarc's pages on German embroidery. It was original published as a
     Complete Anachronist that I vaguely remember receiving now.

     Most impressive are the pages that, if you will, are project pages.
     Included among the ~10 projects are three bags that are entirely
     covered in embroidery and Master Richard gives details of the
     stitching, colors, fabric count and how the bags were assembled.

     Now my question for these lists (cross-posting to SCA-Arts and
     Ansteorra, I want kingdom specific answers, but would also like to see
     others opinions as well) is this:

     Would Master Richard's project page(s) be sufficient information for
     documentation in an A&S competition, if I followed it exactly? If I
     changed something?

     I'm thinking of doing some of these as gifts, & I might as well get
     some "extra" use out of them, if possible.

     Estrill

     and before anyone asks, this should get you there:

     http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Wymarc/