ANST - Documentation question

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Fri Jun 5 09:08:48 PDT 1998

Greetings from Zara Zina

Estrill wrote:

     >Would Master Richard's project page(s) be sufficient information for
     >documentation in an A&S competition, if I followed it exactly? If I
     >changed something?

     This document would be a good place to start and you can use web pages in your documentation as a reference.
If he had pictures of the originals from the museums, they would be good visuals to include.
Current writers guides have specific guidelines for the use of web pages.

When using another's research, check out their sources and go there for your primary and secondary sources.
The whole idea is to do the research yourself and learn from it.

You never know, you might find something even cooler to do.

Research is like being in "Alice in Wonderland".  Every book and every web page leads to another door, which leads to someplace else interesting.

The hard part is narrowing your focus.

Good Luck.

Zara Zina

P.S. is anyone still getting garbage in my posts?