ANST - definitions ... or potted meat product?

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 16:20:31 PDT 1998

<< Oh this has gotten toooooo Yucky!!
 Baroness Caterina

 ----------
 > Hmmm  I thought it stood for
 >
 > Scientifically
 >
 > Produced
 >
 > Animal
 >
 > Matter
 >
 > or was that
 >
 > Squirrels
 >
 > Possum
 >
 > And
 >
 > Mice

I liked the first one better.  It was more appealing.

Hey, don't knock it.  I grew up with the stuff.  One of the many benifits of
being an
Air Force brat.....you learn about the stuff when you're knee high to a
grasshopper.

It's really not that bad at all.  Try it with some mustard and bread.  Add
some cheese.  Even "Spam Tartar" is halfway-decent.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled silliness.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)