ANST - Internet Access - Enough Please!!!

Jane Bretz bretz at swbell.net
Fri Jun 5 19:04:35 PDT 1998

Look, I don't want to seem rude, but I do this sort of thing for a living.  When
I read the list it is to find out what is going on in the current middle ages,
and what interesting projects people are working on.  If you do not understand
the amorphous thing the internet is, you are not alone.  May I direct you to
Internet for Dummies.  I recommend it professionally to my clients who are just
starting out with the Internet.  No offense intended.  Please realize that this
is not the forum for this kind of discussion.  I am sure there are several on
the list who would like to explain this to you privately.

Thanks for the consideration!

L. Béatrix

PS Anyone working on a particular A&S project they want to talk about,  or read
a good history book lately?