ANST - yet another use for a dead horse ....

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 19:32:19 PDT 1998

<< > << YOU ARE ENTIRELY TOO QUICK FOR ME ON THAT ONE!!
 >  It seems "dead horse" humor/comments are going to be pervasive
 >  for a while!!  Uses for road kill anyone?!
 >  Baroness Caterina >>
 >
 > Reminds me of a cat that was flattened on Mopac Blvd. (Austin), then was
 > subsequently striped by a road crew.

 Ahhh Yes! Splat the Cat!!  He was quite famous around these parts
 for a while!

You must have listened to the same radio station that I did back then (I still
do).  Ah, the good ol' days.

 > How about a reflective marker?

 No reflectors PULEEZE!  They don't call me the Stealth Baroness
 for nothing you know!!

But they are not I, and you'll have to get past me first (and that's going to
take some doing).

 Baroness Caterina

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)