ANST - Pun Taxes - (was: Lame Humor?)

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Jun 6 10:29:36 PDT 1998

At 11:31 PM 6/5/98 EDT, you wrote:
our good (?) squire Philippe wrote:
>So where does the net fall into this?  Since you are accessing from within
>Loch Soileir is it technically within your herring? Or do you have to tackel
>this strickly in side your bourders? Perhaps instead of Taxing punster you
>should try and give them help.  Many are hooked on this course of action and
>find it a matter of halabet.  Some would say that they are shark raving mad.
>Perhaps it is a shellfish condition of self pleasure, bassing in the reaction
>they bring about in otters.  In any case it is serious condition where no one
>swims.

OK, now. If you don't stop you may just give people a haddock and seal your
fate; then you won't be left with a ray of hope. Folks, Philippe's
generally a good boy, and it's my be-reef that eel take social morays into
consideration before diving in over his head in search of an en-dolphin
rush next time he skates over to perch in front of the keyboard. Not that
I'm suggesting he clam up, mind you. That would shore be a beach.

Aquilanne