ANST - Oh, what silly webs we weave...

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Jun 6 12:38:21 PDT 1998

Baroness Caterina treadles on precarious ground with:
>Strange how that horse thing has played out............became a road kill
thing,
>now it's a cat thing........WHERE will we go next??!!  The string became a
rope
>from which we're dangling by a thread!  Tee hee!  I think I see another
round of
>puns a-comin'!!

Sew. You just had to go and needle us, didn't you? Darn you. I don't mean
to knit-pick, but you realize, of course, winding us up like that is
totally warped. I be-weave we're beginning to suffer from a loss of dignity
on this list, and I feel thoroughly be-weft. I can sense the fabric of
reality folding as we spin our little tales here on the net. I think I'll
just shuttle off and rack my brain for an inkle-ing how to deal with the
issues looming over us. Oh well. They say every cloud has a silver linen.

Aquilanne