ANST - S.G.I.P. doesn't spell spam

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sat Jun 6 15:27:08 PDT 1998

On 6 Jun 98, at 14:24, Dennis and Dory Grace wrote:

> 'wolf said:
> >> << Soilent Green is People!
>
> Johann attemted a spelling correction with:
> >> Er.....that's "Solyent Green".
>
> and HE Caterina sets them both straight with:
> >Umm....actually that's "Soylent Green"
>
> and to the lot of you I say, the acronym for "Soylent Green is People"
> spells "SGIP", not "SPAM."

wolves can't spell ... and as for keltoi-wolflings, well ... we've histrically made up
spelling and words as necessary.  anyroad, writing is a new thing for us, until recently
our traditons were all oral ... (betting pool is open as to who jumps on *that* opening
first ...)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves