ANST - Splat....or Stripe (was: something about a dead horse

Damaris of Greenhill damaris at io.com
Sat Jun 6 17:49:33 PDT 1998

Someone (I'm not sure who) wrote:

> > played on
> >  the local radio .... "The Ballad of Splat the Cat" (for real folks

I remember that incident although I never heard the ballad.  And I
thought they named him "Stripe".  I remember hearing about the funeral
and burial for him as well.

On a more list related note...Do any of you herbalists out there know
anything about costmary or alecost?

--
                    Damaris of Greenhill
                     mka:  Susan Wieland