ANST - Pun Taxes - (was: Lame Humor?)

John Yates ktmc at icok.net
Sat Jun 6 20:28:02 PDT 1998

On 6 Jun 98, at 14:22, Robert Brown wrote:

I agree.  Now I have a Haddach.  I may even need a sturgeon.

swordfish!

'wolf

Please,
   Come off your perches for a moment! Is it wise to continue to carp
about these things, whether they proceed from a small-mouth or a
large-mouth?
   In your writing, as if in my herring, you have trouted out your
statements. Wall-eye have never seined such a kettle of fish as this
before. GARishly you continue, skipjacking your way across the net.
   However, when the need arises, one must match pike for pike. Muskie,
at best, is all I can say for your humor.
   I think you minn-ow it to yourselves to take thought, lest you
flounder.

   Happy Fishing For the next Big-one!
   Valstarr
P.S. By the way, how much do we owe in taxes if we venture south?