ANST - Re: ANST ...now A&S...

Kateryn Heathrydge heatherford.manor at juno.com
Sat Jun 6 09:43:41 PDT 1998

>> > PS Anyone working on a particular A&S project they want to talk
>about,  or read
>> > a good history book lately?

Let's see....stick weaving really long strips to make a long vest for my
spouse, sewing a metric ton of garb for Lilies (Middle Eastern, Italian
Renn, and basic peasant), re-working music to Darius of the Bells's
"Forged in the Fire", and noodling on various instruments.  Oh yes, I
will start precook/bake this week so I can have something to eat at
Lilies as well, and maybe some Sekajabin for our barony's party.  And
also polishing up both Middle Eastern and European dance skills, also for
Lilies (the Ball is a war point this year!).

Maybe I should get off and get busy (well, busier, really) :)

Anyone coming to Lilies?

Kateryn Heathrydge
Three Rivers, Calontir
heatherford.manor at juno.com
Death to all oppressors above baronial level!