ANST - Celtic Music

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 20:11:06 PDT 1998

In a message dated 98-06-07 22:39:13 EDT, GUNNORA: writes:

>I'd add some additional Celtic music groups, if you can find their
>recordings:
>
>Celtic Stone
>Touchstone
>Stan Rogers
>Clancy Brothers
>Rolling World
>St. James' Gate
>

>Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)
>
>::GUNNORA::

I'll add the Battlefield Band- I saw them at the Mucky Duck a couple years
ago, when Eric Rigler was piping with them( he did all the piping in
Braveheart). They were awesome. Also- anything with Mr. Rigler playing in, as
he seems to be in good Celtic music collections

Baron Bors of Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier

"All prosey, dull Society sinners
Who chatter and bleat and bore
Are sent to hear sermons from mystical Germans
Who preach from ten 'till four!"									The Mikado