ANST - pre-keltoi: scored a musical trove today ....

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Mon Jun 8 05:12:28 PDT 1998

Gio said:

   >> These are good, Ashley MacIsaac's "hi, how are you today?" is one
   >> of my favorites purchases of the past year.

FYI, his follow-up, "fine, thank you" (can't promise that's the title) is
now available, and is more traditional.  A friend on a surprise visit here
told me last week, he ordered it through CD NOW = http://www.cdnow.com

                                        ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

                I intend to live forever - so far, so good

  "There is almost no English surname, however ancient and dignified,
       that cannot be instantly improved by the prefix 'Spanker.'"
                              -- Christopher Hitchens