ANST - It's been real

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 06:00:50 PDT 1998

>Galen of Bristol here!
>
>In my ongoing effort to simplify my life, and make things a
>little more efficient, I've decided to leave the Ansteorra
>list; the number of messages I'm not interested in far exceeds
>the ones I am interested in.  In economic terms, the cost
>of sifting through the chaff has exceeded the benefits of
>the few grains of wheat I want to see (and my interests
>are only a subset of the legitimate postings which have
>been such a small minority of recent postings).
>
>Private e-mail from any SCA member is still welcome.
>
>Best regards,
>
>- Galen

I'm going to miss you Galen for I always welcome your input and traids, even
when aimed at my direction.  I know exactly how you feel however and have been
considering doing the same as you- so by following your example, I too will
withdraw from the list for awhile, for the same reasons as yours.  Private e-
mail at Baronman at aol.com will be welcomed and eagerly answered.