ANST - It's been real

sabella sabella at gte.net
Mon Jun 8 07:31:31 PDT 1998

you know, I only read perhaps 10-15 posts a day from the 4 listserves I am
on......the delete key is a wonderful item....I use it liberally .......  I simply
have my brwosers set to clump the messages by thread and when there is a thread I
am not interested in I delete wholesale...takes me  a maximum of 5-10 minutes a
day to ''read'' the over 150 posts a day I recieve....that way I keep up with the
doings in 4 kingdoms and other interests.....
shrug........you two would be surprised how many others
have discovered this wonderul key........grins
hugs to all
sabella