ANST - Administra (was Re: appropriate subject lines, please)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jun 8 12:57:09 PDT 1998

Laury Torrence said something that sounded like:
> >" Appropriately labeling the subject line helps everyone one else wade
> > through their email a *little* more efficiently.
> I agree that it makes it much more simple to track things you may be
> interested in.....now, how do we get everyone to try it??  This is Ansteorra
> after all, and we ARE known for doing things differently!

Suggestions work great.

Here are some suggestions for everyone to make it nicer.

1) Use appropriate subject lines.
2) Delete anything in the message that is not needed.
3) Include more *new* information than you are responding to.

I'm looking to find a way of automating the third item, but would
appreciate it if people would just do it themself.

Ciao,