ANST - CHAIN MAIL LINKS

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Mon Jun 8 14:08:15 PDT 1998

On Mon, 08 Jun 1998 15:38:14 -0400 "Shane B. Internet Consultant &
CyberGaddabout" <shaneb at icubed.net> writes:

>   My apologies for the bandwidth usage but I am looking for a source
>to buy chainmail rings of various guages either online or by mail?
>
>Alastair
>shaneb at icubed.net
>http://www.icubed.net/usr/shaneb

It is cheap and easy to make a chainmail winding jug and wind your own
coils. When buying rings you are mostly paying for the labor to wind and
cut the links.  Paedric of Kilkenny wrote a chainmail article including
plans for a jig in the A&S issue of the Blackstar a few years ago. I am
sure someone has a copy.

Scott Waggoner
Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra