ANST - "WAR-O-GRAM"

pwells at oknd.uscourts.gov pwells at oknd.uscourts.gov
Tue Jun 9 09:17:21 PDT 1998

     Good People:

     I keep getting this "War-O-Gram". Where are the Staked Plains? Yes,
     the castle sounds cool, but I need more details.  And yes, I realize
     there is a website.

     I have been getting this message for several days... 24 days left, 23
     days left... How about sending it every 5 days or so. Not every day!

     And since I'm voicing my opinion and telling my pet peeves, if you
     post something and request that people e-mail you privately, give us
     your email address.  I don't know who everyone is and I certainly
     don't know your emails.

     Thanks for listening/reading.

     sofia
     chronicler of northkeep