ANST - TRF workday

THEODORE KUBRICHT TedK at UH.EDU
Tue Jun 9 13:52:29 PDT 1998

Greetings All,

There will be a Texas Renaissance Festival work day
this Saturday, June 13, from 1PM till dark.   We will
be laying stones and pavers, working on the stage
roof, painting, building window boxes, and whatever
else you would like to do.

Many thanks to those that have been making it out to
the work days last few months, Gerald of Leesville and
his Lady Caitlin and children Leon and Shea,
Black Angus and his Lady Rhianon, Mayne de la Croix,
Elaine from Bryn Gwlad, and Wolf.

Last month we made more window boxes and primed
them, laid stones provided by Elaine around the
flower beds and pumpkin patch, and raised the stage
roof framework.   The windows and doors on the
armory have been reinforced with stronger bolts
and hasps.   The place is looking great!

We still need volunteers to make dagging and buntings
for the stage and reviewing stand roofs, and banners,
etc for all around.   Trestles and benches are needed, and
repairs to the gate closers.   The back area could use some
clean up, and help with the pavers is always appreciated.
I've been driving up and watering every few weeks, and
could use some relief from someone living closer to the
area.

Hope to see you out there this Saturday!

In fine Spirit,
Vaclav Namatko (Random)
tedk at uh.edu
H: 713-686-9883